Thursday, June 26, 2008

Clouds

Thanks to Rebecca from Talitha Koum. She had posted about clouds. Like her I love Clouds. I find them amazingly beautiful. They tell a story on how they are feeling (at least I like to think when I look at them). I find them to be so awestruck amazing. They always put a smile on my face and make me camera clicky. *snap Snap snap*


Taken from the car the weekend that just passed.

Same here. Taken from the car. Scattered rain showers that day on Sunday.

Another day, also taken from the car.


Taken at Disney World in December.

Taken at Epcot in December.

Lilly looking very, very bored today out the window. Time to take us for our walk.


Hope you enjoyed the candid shots from my camera phone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Love the clouds!! They're all great!

5:02 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Very nice! I can never seem to get clouds in focus. I especially like the layering on the first two. It's great when it looks like there's a whole landscape of overlapping mountainous forms up there.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Imperfect Serenity said...

Ali, Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind comment. You have some great pictures here.
Eileen

7:00 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Thank you all. :-D

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home