Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Flicker

Well, I've had an account with flickr for a long time. I've never put any photo's on it but decided to place a group of photos that I took when I went to Hollywood Studios formerly known as MGM Studios. Yes, this year it went through a name change, not really sure why but eh.

Well, I've decided to place the photos that I took from my birthday of last year and post them on flikr. They are raw and have not been photoshoped in anyway. It so happened to be Star Wars Weekend. Being a big Star Wars geek I couldn't resist spending my weekend b-day at MGM studios now known as Hollywood studios.

So there we were...and there he was: Darth Maul.

Flickr Photos-Star Wars/Hollywood Studios

_______________________
Update:
Thanks Heather for giving me something to research. She had mentioned that MGM Studios had changed their name to Disney Studios and not Hollywood Studios. I did a short search and found that indeed Disney had changed the MGM Studios name to Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Thank you Heather for the comment. I love all comments. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Actually I think the name is Disney Studios (sorry, I'm a big Disney freak) and they changed it because their contract was up with MGM and both companies decided not to renew....Again- major Disney freak :-)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Hmmm... I'm going to check into it. Saw signs all over here for Hollywood studios. I love a mystery! Thank you Heather. :)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home