Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Non - Tagged

Non-tagged...

Originally started by: Legion , Copied from Unseen.

Two names I go by: Ali, Nana (short for Nanashii), occasionally BV (short for BlackVelvet).

Two things I am wearing right now: Tee-shirt (far side like cartoon-actually is 1987 United Feature Syndicate, inc, Off the Leash, "food fight") and Grey sweat pants.

Two of my favorite things to do: Playing World Of Warcraft and Web Surfing

Two things I want very badly at the moment: Warhammer Online Game, and Wacom tablet

Two favorite pets I’ve had: Lilly, Ella(rest in peace), Gizmo(rest in peace), Angel (rest in peace)...sry can't just name two

Two things I did last night: Played video games and Talked to my BF.

Two things I ate today: Nothing yet.

Two people I last talked to: My Brother and Lilly (she really doesn't answer back to much).

Two longest car rides: NY to Florida, NY to Louisiana.

Two favorite beverages: Minute Maid Lemonade, and 7'11 Coffee w/either Amaretto or Dulce con Leche.

Tagged: Anyone who reads this and wants to be tagged.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I read, so I tagged myself ;)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Woot Another Tag!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home