Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I am Iron Man

Sunday, I went to Universal Studios in Orlando to watch Iron Man. Let me say that Unseen was 100% right, it was a very good movie.



I am not going to give any spoilers, because this is definitely a movie you have to see. I sat in an mixed audience of fans, and movie goers with kids. The movie had me crying, laughing, and saying "Oh Brother!" to Robert Downey Jr., portrayal of Tony Starks, which was just amazing. He did such a wonderful job in my opinion as Tony Starks. I think the audience thought the same as I did, as I heard people talking after the movie listening to what they had to say. No one seemed disappointed, not even the fans.

Other then that go watch the movie. It is well worth the movie ticket price. Kudos to Robert Downey Jr., I've always thought he was a superb actor. :-) One thing, stay in the theater to after the credits, you will see why. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Naturally! Unseen is ALWAYS 100% right! LOL!!!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Naturally of course. lol :)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home