Friday, June 13, 2008

Senses ~1~

Happy Friday to all!

I thought I start something fun. I'm a person who loves photos, I collect photos on the web from cool sci-fi pics to cartoony pics. I figure I would post some pictures on things that awaken my senses; of sight, smell, touch, taste and sound. I think I'm going to make this a Friday thing.

If you like to also try it just leave me a comment that you did. I would love to check your Senses photos on your blog. Just pick five photos. All I did was a web search of things I love and picked the photos that drew me in. If you want to explain them feel free too.

So here are mine:

This photo I love because I love to see butterflies flying around and waterfalls are so amazing. The smell of fresh water falling down arouses my senses.
I just love Red/burgandy calla lilies. I find them visually stimulating.

I am a moon person. I just love looking at the skies in the night. The clouds add that certain mystery to the moon.
My other favorite insect. Love Dragonflies. Watching them flying all over the place like little helicopters. The different colors they come in. Just puts a smile on my face when I see them.
I think this is a Mimosa tree. I just love this tree. I love the pink fans and the leaves, with a single touch they close up. It's such a cool tree in my opinion. Amazing thing about nature.

Those are my Five. Until Next Friday. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home