Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pure Pwnage

Today I was cleaning out my bookmarks, yes, I'm a book mark Vixen. I was clicking away and deleting the old ones when I came upon Pure Pwnage.

OMG! I had forgetten about them, and visited the episodes section. Let me say that is what I did with my day. Pure Pwnage is a humorous documentary style spoof about a gamer, his brother and some of their gaming motley friends they have. It is filmed especially for the web. I must say it was good to see they have been recording more episodes. Very funny stuff from a gamers perspective.

So I share with you Pure Pwnage, if you haven't heard of them before watch the episodes. If you have, well, watch the episodes again and buy some T-shirts! The pwnage must continue. :D

Pure Pwnage!!! Noob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home