Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sea World - Orlando

Took me a long time, but I finally located my old SeaWorld photos. The SeaWorld I speak of is the one in Orlando Florida. I have to say looking back when I first went I dreaded all the walking but there were so many things to see.

I'm a nature lover by default, and I love all types of creatures, and SeaWorld has plenty of them. From Sea creatures to Land animals. One of the coolest things you get to see in Sea World are the famous Clydesdale horses, at a certain hour they come riding through pulling the famous budweiser wagon. It is definitely a cool sight to experience. They are massively large horses with their long hair. Just so beautiful. I found horses just to be so beautiful. Besides Clydesdale horses I think Arabian horses are also stunning. Of course there are other breeds of horses in this world and they all have some beauty to them. For instance, the Appaloosa and Mustang breeds. So what are some of your favorite creatures?

Sea World was definitely a fun park. They have at least four main rollercoasters. A lot of kid activities and many shows. The shows are definitely worth watching. They are educational as well as fun. If you ever plan on going make sure you wear comfortable shoes. Like any park there is a lot of walking around.

Here are some photos I took while roaming around Sea World. I hope you enjoy them.

Entrance

Clydesdale horses


I wasn't able to take a picture of the LARGE turtle they had swimming in the tank with the sharks. I never saw a turtle so big. I would say he was as big as a mini volkswagen.

If you look closely to the middle you will see the Seadragon (seahorse species) in the middle of the photo. One of my favorite pictures.

Penguin tank


Shamoo show (Killer Whale extravaganza)

These are the photos I have of Sea World. Hope you enjoyed them. I hope to go back again perhaps this year. It has been about three + years since I've been there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

It looks like that was a fun trip!!

I'll have to tell you about the time I went with my family (when I was way young) and my sister and I got lost, and I ended up in lost and found. Well, I guess I just told you the story. ;) But I was at the San Antonio one.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

lol. too funny.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home