Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Unseen!

Ok.. Today I received an Email from my good friend Hidden. The email regarded his blog being part of a contest that was being hosted by MCF (Bracket Blog voting contest). So, I decided to blog about it. Here I am blogging about it. *laughs to self*

I wanted to write something. So, this is what I decided to write about. I hope Unseen wins. He's a great guy and a great blogger. I did enjoy reading MCF's blog. I love the artistic types. I always find them very fascinating.

Mostly I've been stale and I find that other artist are my muse. They inspire me when I feel uninspired. Which leads me to my thoughts regarding the story I haven't finished writing. I really want to turn it into a comic (online). Just wish I could find an artist to draw what I write. Eventually I will I'm sure. :-)

Well on that note. I'm a little dusty in blogging. I hope to jump start myself and get on that horse again. We will see.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Thank you, my friend, for the votes.
*bows with FLOURISH!!!*

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home