Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun at Epcot, Florida

Yay! It's Friday, and I know most of you are rejoicing the end of the work week. Of course others may not see Friday as their end to the weekend. Those who have to work the weekend. As for me I rejoice. Than again I work from home, so it's not like I need to rush home and enjoy my weekend. I'm already here, but I do rejoice that tonight is Raid night.

Random Thought Alert
Yes! I am a World of Warcraft addict. Been one for three years as a Hunter, Warlock, and Resto Shaman. I consider my hunter my main. Meaning that she is the one I do most things with to get her geared to the hilt.

Nanashii the sexy Huntress of Whisperwind


:Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging:

Ah fun in the sun! Fun where the the clouds are so fluffy and big! Where the mouse aka Mickey Mouse of Disney World entertains millions or dare I say billions of families all over the world.

These are my voyages a woman from New York who is now residing in Florida is sharing today with you. These are my entries as I discover new and exciting places here. As I share my silly and serious thoughts with whomever is willing to read them. Like any communicator of words, photos, and such, I do love feedback and thoughts. Please feel free to share with me as I share with you in my Caffe Lounge my misadventures. "Stay a while or Stay forever!"

Big Fluffy clouds of Florida.


Christmas in Epcot, Walt Disney World, Florida

Tee Time!


What can I say about Epcot? It's a lot of fun to go to. It's like going away on a trip. One side of epcot has rides for the little kiddies/adults (kid's at heart ;) ), and the other side gives the experience of Ten or more different countries: Mexico, Norway (Vikings), China, Japan, France, Italy, USA, Canadian, England, France. Hope I didn't miss any.

I just love Disney Themes. They go really into it. Making one feel like they are there. Each theme area also had there own ride (which was fun to experience for the first time. Minus the lines/wait), tons of food and shops for each area. There are also different restaurants that have the most scrumptious yum yums I have ever tasted for a theme park. Italy and France are my favorites to eat at, haven't eaten at Japan yet, but I have time. Unfortunately some of the restaurants you need reservations, so if you plan on going to Epcot, plan ahead if you want to eat at a one of their restaurants.

China



The ceiling once you get inside the building.

When you go inside most of the building, there is either a show and/or artifacts to view. Being the curious, explorer I just find it all so fascinating. Makes up for the museums I use to go to in New York, which I miss .








VIKING World



Viking Boat, was too big to get all of it on my camera phone with out getting people in it.

Whoa, How did my brother get in here? *Gasp*!

JAPAN

Now I must apologize. I didn't get as many photos with my camera phone of Japan, but I plan on going back again to get more photos. Japan was also very nice. I love the Japanese way of life, their culture and art.

All Lit up at night. So Pretty.

Koi



They are just so beautiful. They were soooo big. Never seen so many Koi.

More

Sorry I don't have any more pictures of the other countries. Next time I go again I will do my best to get the others. Here are some random photos inside Epcot.

Pretty Rose.


Pluto. I love Pluto, besides Tink. :-)

And I saved the best for Last. My parents, what's Donald doing behind them? *gasp*

Over all we had a great time. Epcot to me was a lot of fun, especially with who I was with. I hope you have enjoyed the photos as I have enjoyed sharing them. :)

Happy Weekend!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Thanks for stopping by :) I love long photo posts like this that span a vacation or full day of hiking. I have a few in my early archives. You look like you had a blast with your family at Epcot :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

When I was scrolling through, I thought you had a photo of my buddy B13 for some reason, lol.

Great pics, though! Do Florida natives visit Florida attractions, or do you think you're drawn there because you're not originally from there? I think I've driven past the World's Fair on the LIE about a million times, and only last year did I finally go and take pictures. I think we tend to get desensitized to the local sites. You got some great shots, though!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Most natives hate Disney World. :( Sad but true. Wow.. I still haven't been to the World fair and I've driven on the LIE for many years driving passed it to go to the city.

Tx u for the compliments on my phone shots. :) So you are right most of us do get desensitized to what is right there. I do miss the Variety that NY gives in people, and food (especially)!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home