Thursday, May 01, 2008

Big Girl's You are Beautiful!

I went to my friends blog, Nae, from Light and Darkness, she had this video posted. Man I love it!



Here is the same video by Mika but to the Ugly Betty show. Which I love.



:getting on my lil box alert:

In a world where most women are full bodied, you see so much TV with skinny Barbie gals. Which is cool, all women are beautiful, but it's great when the full figure gals get some more air time. Keeping in mind that we all come in different colors, shapes and sizes. Like Donuts.. mmm.. now I'm hungry. :-)

Txs Nae for sharing that video. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I love that first video - and seeing as I'm also a big beautiful girl I love it even more!!

Thank you for posting this. I needed it today!

9:08 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

From a male perspective, the first video, I have only two words:

HELL YEAH!!!

;)

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home