Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Love is.

Now who is this cutey? It's my baby Lilyth aka Lilly.

Lilly after the groomer. She looks ever so cute. My baby of 9yrs.


There she is sitting on my bed, looking out the window. This is before she got her haircut.

I can't believe it's been 9 years already with my little fluff head. One of the strongest relationships I have ever had. Well one of many I should say, but that's a topic for another time. Amazing the bond between fluffy heads and kind human folk. She depends on me, as I depend on her. When I'm sick she's there. When I'm feeling blue, she's there. When no one seems to understand me she is also there. When she wants dinner she is most definitely there. Like two peas in a pod.

She doesn't judge me, she doesn't tell me I'm fat. She doesn't tell me I smell or that sometimes I may be kind of strange. Lilly just sits there and looks at me with her loving care bear stare. Then again if I knew dog language she might just tell me that I had bad morning breath. *hmm*

All in all It comes to this understanding: I love her so. :-) My little baby gal.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home