Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun at Busch Gardens, Florida

Ok! this is a little late, but I guess I've always heard better late than never? Or I just want to share. These are photos I took with my camera phone. I think I'm going to start a once a week camera phone "thingie" (my favorite word by the way. ) I think it will be a surprise weekly thing, which means at my fancy.

So, here are my photos from this year, that occurred sometime in Feb or March, don't really remember.
African Gators (endangered). I 'm not totally sure, but I think there were at least 20 in the pen area. They were bigger than a large 6ft adult man (might be a little exaggeration, but then agaim, hmm). I found it amazing that in Busch Gardens they actually had the animal habitats part of the main park, little eco-sanctuaries. I thought it was quite amazing.


In the same area as the gators were birds, turtles and large fish. I one of the turtles to be quite cute as many including myself enjoyed his/hers balancing act on the edge of the ledge.

There he goes a closer view of Mr. /Mrs Turtle doing his balancing act.



Battle of epic proportion. It was the flamingos against the seagulls. It was amazing to watch the clan of flamingos on their little island bum rush the seagulls. It was scary at first to see this group rushing towards the main area. Overall I think the Flamingos won. They ended up just going back to their island in the end. Guess they were showing those seagulls who was Boss.

Oh well, not too many photos. Here is where I wish I took more photos of the surrounding area. The wild life was fun to shoot with my camera phone. Really didn't take much of the activities. Too bad. :( Overall, Busch Gardens was a lot of fun. I definitely recommend it to anyone. Now I have to try Cypress Gardens in Florida.

I have more pics thats for another post. Pics taken once again with my camera in Disney World and Epcot. Until next time!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home