Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Favorite Book.

"Caterpillar: Who... are... you?
Alice: Why, I hardly know, sir. I've changed so much since this morning, you see...
Caterpillar: No, I do not C, explain yourself.
Alice: I'm afraid I can't explain myself, you see, because I'm not myself, you know.
Caterpillar: I do not know.
Alice: I can't put it any more clearly, sir, because it isn't clear to me. "



Well here is a quote from one of my favorite all time books. Alice in Wonderland. I seem to be attracted to the crazy characters that in my opinion are not so crazy.

My favorites:
The Cheschire Cat (the one from the video game is also my favorite).
The Mad hatter (and friends)
The Rabbit
The Queen

Who are your favorites from this book?

Random Thought Alert:
I wonder what ever happen to The American McGee's Alice? I have the game, but what's awful it only supports windows 95/98, not XP and I'm sure it will not support Vista (Hiss to Vista). I have XP. Time to do some research to see if I can make it play on XP. I would love to play the game. I never really finish the game. :-( *sigh*


Later on during the day and some research:
Woot! it does support Xp! Just didn't support 2000 and ME. YAY!! and yes I installed it again on my pc. :-) Fun, fun, fun. Gives me some time away from Worl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home