Thursday, May 01, 2008

MAY DAY!!!

Oh my goodness how time flies when you're locked in a room chained to you're computer. Today is May 1st, I can already smell the warmth. Living in Florida that's not hard to do. One feels the warmth of the sunny rays, smells the suntan oil, hears the crying children as their parents drag them in the car to go to Disney, or some other amusement park.

I'm surrounded by them all, amusement parks that is. This is my list of the ones I can remember: Universal Studios, Cypress Gardens, Busch Gardens (Africa), Walt Disney World (and all their chains) and SeaWorld. Now I must say I've been to each one of those parks, except for Cypress Gardens which I plan to visit soon. If you love roller coasters Universal and Busch Gardens are definitely the ones to go to. Disney, well, I just love Disney World. It has it's variety of rides for all age groups. Shows that you can watch when you're feet are sore from standing on line or just walking the large amusement park. There is soooo much to see there.

Now SeaWorld is a lot of fun too. There are three main coasters for the adults, but the rest are shows. It truly is animal paradise in there. My plan is to camera phone my adventures to these parks and other fun places in Florida. I have old camera pictures with my regular canon rebel, as well as my camera phone which I will be posting here on this blog of mine.

Of course being who I am I will have many random posts. But here is too May 1st!!
I know you can almost smell the Florida suntan and flowers from where you are. :-)


Taken with my Motorola Razor 1.3mp 8x zoom

Taken with my Motorola Razor 1.3mp 8x zoom

Taken with my Motorola Razor 1.3mp 8x zoom
Taken at WDW with my Canon Rebel EOS

Taken at WDW with my Canon Rebel EOS
My Pool
Taken with my Motorola Razor 1.3mp 8x zoom


My niece with her Minny Mouse Ears
Taken at WDW with my Canon Rebel EOS

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home