Friday, April 25, 2008

Artist I Enjoy Listening too.

John Mayer, Wil Deynes , FiveTimesAugust , Goldfrapp , FlyLeaf , Voltaire , Nikka Costa , Creature Feature .

I know! I have an eclectic list of musicians here, but thats me. My music taste runs the spectrum. One of my all time favorite artist is Louie Armstrong. My Favorite singer of all time is Ella Fitzgerald. :-)

I just wanted to share these musicians that I have on my MySpace. Try them out, you might get hooked. The second person is actually my cousin. He has an awesome voice. I'm very proud of him and do enjoy listening to his music. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ALLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIII!

I'm so excited you're back in the blogosphere. I've had all these snowballs waiting for you!

Red ones!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

oh pooo.. mine melted. :( There wasn't enough room in the fridge to keep them. :-(

HA! But I got Gators! Tons of those.
lol *bighugs!*

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home