Friday, September 02, 2005

The Funeral (MXO Fan Fiction)


_______________

His death was slow and agonizing. The virus he had contracted from the corpse finally overcame his senses. As BV watched him go into madness she felt helpless. "Why!! Why...I don't want to lose you...Don't leave me you **bleep**!"As her tears streamed down her face like a waterfall during a stormy day; they quickly fell onto the cement floor creating small pools. Seeing Labraid constrained to the room killed her and the anger she felt towards that freaken corpse made her feel pure rage. The corpse that would give Zionists hope, took away her husband.

It was supposed to be the life bringer, instead she brought death. The long nights Labraid had put into researching her had finally released her poison. The airborne microbes slowly consumed him. Labraid had given her the nick name of mother, because of the fetus she had been carrying inside of her. But there was some sort of virus in her body, which had been set off by some chemical Labraid used, activating it into the air. Everything went quickly, the systems automatically activated and locked him inside his research room,as the as sirens went off informing the rest of us to clear out the area. BV, stood behind with a handful of other top officials watching. She felt so helpless.

BV thought to herself silently as she watched him take erratic breaths. "My love..” she softly said. “I wish it was me instead of you."; she softly whispered to herself. Her mind quickly wondered.
"You find one love in your life time and now he was slowly dying in front of my eyes."

As she tried staring at him through streams of tears she heard him scream out in madness. "I'll kill you all!" he said; His eyes were wide eyed and bulging out. Finally the doors to the room opened up. The room was finally cleared out of the toxins and she was able to enter the room.

She tried to approach him but he only grunted at her causing her to stand at a safe distance. "Babe!" Her sad eyes peered at him, her arms reaching towards him. Finally he gasped and his last breath was taken. His eyes still opened as his mouth lay contorted. Black Velvet's face fell into his chest sobbing like a mad woman. Carassing his hair for the last time...she picked her head up and kissed him softly. Once on his forehead, for his intelligence, on his eyes, for his insight, and on his lips, for the passion she would never feel again. She didn't care if she would contract the virus at this point. As she said her final goodbyes she wrapped her arms around him tightly, still feeling his warmth against her body. "I Love you Labraid. I always will."

__________________

Lonely I walk holding the ashes of my husband; in an urn ornately decorated with guardian dragons, of red and gold. My grip holds on still even after his sudden death, not knowing where to go...endlessly walking.

My vision on no particular thing, only aware of the beat of my heart warmly going thump...thump........thump. Only his remains I keep warm that I wrap my arms tightly around continuing my surreal walk into oblivion. Through slow drops of tears my thoughts replay the last moments of his life, over and over like a broken record stuck on one continuous groove. "How will I continue my life without him?" I said softly to no one in particular. I continued my mournful walk, through the streets, through the fog, through this lonely world we call reality.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

Try enabling word verification if you want to get rid of the spam comments. Cool story and blog, but are you sure Matrix related stories should be presented in pink? :p

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home