Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts:

I do that a lot. I have random thoughts through out my day. What I love about thoughts in general is that there is no logic to their randomness, hence them being random. :) I do a lot of jumping around in my mind. From words, to day dreams, to images of people popping in and out in my endless vessel I call my mind.

I just find that so fascinating how my Brain works as well as other peoples thought processes. What I've noticed about my random thoughts is that they can be triggered by anything. From something I see, or perhaps a word someone says.  Music in particular most seems to enhance my mood, as well as my random thoughts. It’s like a sea of monkey’s in my head, dancing around like some trance like gypsy. Then again, it depends on the type of music.  Have to love Random thoughts as well as natural mood enhancers that turn into epic thought processes. :) I know I do. What are your triggers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home