Friday, July 16, 2010

Star Wars: The Old Republic | Trailers

Star Wars: The Old Republic | Trailers

I am so looking forward to Star Wars new MMO. Watching the new Trailer with the music just gave me shivers. I do admit I am a little worried about it being like some of the MMO's that have come out ex: Warhammer, Aion... that didn't keep my interest. I really, really, want this game to be my next long term MMO. WOW, held mine for almost 5 years, and I definitely want something more than WOW (World of Warcraft).

These are exciting times, and I'm happy that BioWare is taking their time in develeoping this game and not rushing it. It would be a great shame if they did rush it. I rather wait 2 years for it to come out and be perfect. Lucky that isn't so as the game comes out Spring 2011, and I can't wait! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home