Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Nostalgic

Ok, so I'm digging into my archives and finding old papers I wrote. Here is a cool paper I found from one of my creative writing classes. We had to chose five words and than add them into a story. I thought it would be fun to share these.

Eventually I'll start putting out more of my recent stories. The year was 1989.
EDUCATE, THROW, RESPECT, INHABIT, and EAT.

There was an Alien from the outer limits. He came to the United States so he could be Educated in throwing Mar's bars. He found out that in order to throw Mars bars he must first inhabit a diner, where he could watch the customers throw them around. While watching them he had respect for them and decided that throwing Mars bars was not for him. Instead he realized he liked eating them.

PELICAN, FOOTBALL, JUKEBOX, CHARM, DIET

The Pelican went to a football game to begin his diet; he saw a jukebox and tried to charm it.


VERMILLION, CREEPY, MATURE, EDUCATED, and GROSS

The creepy vermillion cat sat on a hat, so he could look like a mature cat. Instead he looked like a gross cat and decided he rather be an educated cat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

Cool. Can I recommend my own list of words to motivate you to create a short story? They are: giant, atomic, chicken, random, killing, spree. Go to it. Remember me in your Hugo award acceptance speech.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home